Achieve a silky smooth, flawless finish with this luxurious wash!
Think of the invigorating experience of a fragrant bath at a luxury spa and you'll begin to understand the pampering effects of Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo. Natural coconut oils and silky moisturizers are blended together to give your vehicle the ultimate luscious wash. This is a rejuvenating experience for both car and driver. Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo is rich in lubricating oils in order to protect the paint surface as it nourishes it. As you wash, the oils transform the paint from dull and dirty to smooth and shiny. Loose dirt floats above the paint surface in the slippery suds, awaiting the cool rinse. Dirt and water rolls off your vehicle in sheets thanks to the conditioning oils that have hydrated the paint. The special foaming technology, called TUFF SUDS II, generates mounds of long-lasting suds.
The foaming action both protects the paint surface from abrasion and gently scours away dirt and road grime. With a perfectly neutral pH, Bodywork Shampoo will not dry out the paint or remove existing wax. Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo is what we refer to as a high-yield shampoo. The concentrated formula creates 3-4 gallons of wash water per ounce of shampoo. This eliminates the need to refill the bucket halfway through the wash. Automotive paints, particularly clear coats, are not made to be static and lifeless. They are designed to dance under the light, shimmering at every angle. Bodywork Shampoo is the first step in restoring the personality to your paint. Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo is also available in several money-saving kits.
1. Pour 1-2 oz. of shampoo into a clean bucket. It will be helpful to use a 5 gallon bucket to get the proper dilution ratio. The Pinnacle Complete Wash System with Dolly will come in handy for this purpose.
2. Rinse all the loose dirt off your vehicle with a water hose, starting at the top.
4. Work your way around the vehicle and down, rinsing frequently. The last area you should wash is the lower panels because they get the dirtiest.
5. When rinsing, take the nozzle off the hose and allow water to flow freely from the top of the vehicle. The oils in Bodywork Shampoo will cause the water to sheet off, leaving very little water on the vehicle.
6. Always towel dry your vehicle following a wash to prevent water spots. Use a clean, soft microfiber waffle weave towel that is designated just for drying. Dry windows first and then concentrate on body panels. It may be helpful to go back with another towel to catch water that has accumulated around mirrors or emblems.
7. To enhance the shine as you towel-dry your vehicle, mist the paint with Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray and buff with a microfiber towel. The spray wax will remove water spots as it improves gloss.
8. Always apply wax if there is none left on the paint. Pinnacle Souveran or Signature Series II will offer excellent protection and a dazzling shine. If necessary, pre-clean with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion .
Also available in 64 oz. and 128 oz.